Friday, March 13, 2015

Tide PODS Plus Febreze


I received a 10-pack sample of Tide PODS Plus Febreze complimentary from Influenster for testing & review purposes.  While I love the convenience of Tide PODS, I would rather use regular liquid laundry detergent.  If you are washing a small load of clothes, one pod will suffice.  However, if you are washing a larger load, you need to use two pods.  In my opinion, pouring a cup of laundry detergent is just as easy as using Tide PODS.  I think Tide PODS are catered more towards college students, who would benefit  more from the convenience of the packaging.

Additionally, I was disappointed in the scent quality of these particular Tide PODS. I used two because I had a larger load and none of my clothes smelled like the Febreze scent after washing. I've used Tide liquid laundry detergent and I think it provides a longer lasting scent for your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment