Friday, May 30, 2014

Influenster Venus® Snap with Embrace Review


I received the Gillette Venus Snap Razor with Embrace complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. My first impression was, "Oh, look how cute!" The Venus Snap razor is tiny and compact - perfect for on-the-go. However, for me, the price is not worth the product. It's $9.47 at Walmart. 

My daily and traveling razors are disposable razors. In my opinion, they're just as costly as razors with replaceable blades. They also provide an equally close shave. If I hadn't received the Venus Snap razor for free from Influenster, I doubt I would have bought it on my own.

The Venus Snap razor provides a close shave, without needing to use shave gel. It comes in a carrying case that has holes so it dries out easily. Overall, if you're looking for a more compact razor, this one is for you. If you use disposables for traveling, I would stick with those. 



No comments:

Post a Comment