Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Glam Vox Box

I received my #GlamVoxBox complimentary from Influenster and LOVE the products in the box. My box contained:
- Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo
- Cutex Nail Polish Remover Pads
- Gillette Venus Swirl Razor and Shave Gel
- Q-Tips Travel Pack
- Shea Moisture Facial Wash, Anti-Aging Moisturizer and Anti-Aging Facial Mask

Out of all the products I received, I think my favorite is the Venus Swirl Razor. It contours to your skin for a more even, close shave! I've previously tried Q-Tips travel pack and it's perfect for vacations and on-the-go. Cutex's Nail Polish Remover Pads are a convenient way to remove your nail polish, but I'm not sure that they're worth the money; I think I'd rather use cotton balls and nail polish remover. I've never heard of Shea Moisture before and I love the facial wash! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. NYM's Dry Shampoo is a life-saver when you're in a hurry.


*All products were received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.




No comments:

Post a Comment